Subject: RE: Reality (was RE: Stupid NAT tricks and how to stop them.)

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:50:42 -0400 (EDT)

> From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

    > If Boeing had rolled out IPv6 in 1993-1994 by now they would have ...
    > real time inventory management

Wow! I've heard all sorts of claims for what IPv6 will do/include, but I
must say that's a new one....

	Noel

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

> must say that's a new one....

It's like Wal-Mart approach: the inventory constantly moves, it never sits still on
the shelf. IPv6 addressed RFID tags look promising.

[email-masked]

> must say that's a new one....

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com