Subject: RE: [[email-masked]: PI addressing in IPv6 advances in ARIN]

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:25:18 -0400 (EDT)

now is the time to comment if you want to - a lack of comment means 
agreement

================================
from ARIN Member Services

The ARIN Advisory Council (AC), acting under the provisions of the ARIN 
Internet Resource Policy Evaluation Process (IRPEP), has reviewed Policy 
Proposal 2005-1: Provider-independent IPv6 Assignments for End Sites and 
has determined that there is community consensus in favor of the 
proposal, as edited below, to move it to last call. The AC added the 
final sentence to section 6.5.8.2. as shown below. The AC made this 
determination at their meeting at the conclusion of the ARIN Public 
Policy meeting on April 11, 2006. The results of the AC meeting were 
reported by the Chair of the AC at the member meeting. This report can 
be found at
http://www.arin.net/meetings/minutes/ARIN_XVII/mem.html

The policy proposal text is provided below and is also available at 
http://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/2005_1.html

Comments are encouraged. All comments should be provided to 
[email-masked]. This last call will expire at 12:00 Noon, Eastern Time, 
April 28, 2006.

The ARIN Internet Resource Policy Evaluation Process can be found at 
http://www.arin.net/policy/irpep.html

Regards,

Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf