Subject: IETF Meeting Survey - Last Call

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:47:58 -0400

All;

More than 1,250 of you attended IETF 65 in Dallas and many others 
attended sessions remotely.  Yet only 155 of you have responded to a 
survey intended to make future meeting experiences more successful.  
There are only 74 days left before IETF 66 in Montreal, only 74 days 
during which there may be the opportunity to effect improvements.  
Again, your participation is anonymous and your candor is most welcome.

You can help by taking this short survey at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=649182049947

At the end of the survey you will be able to see the survey results to date.

I do appreciate the help.
Thanks

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:00:57 +0200

I tried, but got

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it  
cannot be displayed.

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
Open the www.surveymonkey.com home page, and then look for links to  
the information you want.
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

Microsoft Support

Best regards
Michael

On Apr 26, 2006, at 12:47 PM, Ray Pelletier wrote:

> attended sessions remotely.  Yet only 155 of you have responded to  
> a survey intended to make future meeting experiences more  
> successful.  There are only 74 days left before IETF 66 in  
> Montreal, only 74 days during which there may be the opportunity to  
> effect improvements.  Again, your participation is anonymous and  
> your candor is most welcome.
>

---

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:20:16 +0200

> At the end of the survey you will be able to see the survey results to date.

I have taken the survey already, but I'm interested in looking at
updated survey results.  Is there a direct link?

Thanks.

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:44:03 -0500

As Ray pointed out in his note, there are only 74 days until IETF 66, so if 
your working group has been noodling about holding an interim meeting, 
there's not a lot of time to pick dates/places and announce them, since the 
requirement is 30 days advance notice plus 30 days prior to an IETF meeting 
(see http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/Interim-meetings.txt for details).

You should probably also allow at least five minutes for AD approval :-)

Thanks,

Spencer

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ray Pelletier" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:47 AM
Subject: IETF Meeting Survey - Last Call

> All;
>
> More than 1,250 of you attended IETF 65 in Dallas and many others attended 
> sessions remotely.  Yet only 155 of you have responded to a survey 
> intended to make future meeting experiences more successful.  There are 
> only 74 days left before IETF 66 in Montreal, only 74 days during which 
> there may be the opportunity to effect improvements.  Again, your 
> participation is anonymous and your candor is most welcome.
>

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:33:11 -0400

> survey intended to make future meeting experiences more successful.

Maybe we need to provide more incentive. ARIN enters those that
complete their survey in a raffle for an iPod...

Perhaps we can offer lucky winners a breakfast with the IESG or IAB?
:-)

Thomas

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:44:23 +0300

Hmmmm. Are you sure that's an award or could be seen as a punishment and
then you will never see any more feedback ;-)

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
> Responder a: <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:33:11 -0400
> Para: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
> CC: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Asunto: Re: IETF Meeting Survey - Last Call
> 

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:21:51 +0200

On 26-apr-2006, at 12:47, Ray Pelletier wrote:

> a survey

Isn't that more than enough to draw statistically significant  
conclusions?

And when can we see the results? (There weren't any when I filled it  
out.)

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:09:22 -0400

All;
Some of you have experienced difficulty completing the survey.
The problem has been fixed according to the vendor - a page rendering 
issue.  Please retry and let me know if you cannot complete the survey.

Thanks
Ray