Subject: Planned Transition Outage - September 10th

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 17:07:40 -0700

All -

On Tuesday, September 10th, we will be performing pre-planned updates
on the RFC Editor servers as part of the RFC format transition. The
outage window is expected to be from 0900-1100 PST (which is 1600-1800
GMT) on that day.

During the maintenance window, access to web, email, and related RFC
Editor sites and services will be impacted, and some services will be
unavailable for brief periods.  Services may be unavailable at
different intervals, and the availability of one service with the
simultaneous unavailability of another service should not be a cause
for alarm.

Thank you for your patience with this process.

For further information about RFC format, please see this email:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/rfc-interest/yEsDj8BR6AwtLi6UduKOPVc9SIo

As always, any questions, please let me know.

Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (RFC Production Center / RFC Publisher)