Subject: Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-07

From: Joel Halpern via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 21:26:26 -0700

Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review result: Ready

Hello

I have been selected to do a routing directorate “early” review of this draft.
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foo-name/

The routing directorate will, on request from the working group chair, perform
an “early” review of a draft before it is submitted for publication to the
IESG. The early review can be performed at any time during the draft’s lifetime
as a working group document. The purpose of the early review depends on the
stage that the document has reached.

<case 1> As this document has recently been adopted by the working group, my
focus for the review is on providing a new perspective on the work, with the
intention of catching any issues early on in the document's life cycle.

<case 2> As this document is in working group last call, my focus for the
review was to determine whether the document is ready to be published. Please
consider my comments along with the other working group last call comments.

<case 3> If neither of the above describes the circumstances of the review,
then write a brief summary of the reasons for and purpose of the review here
(get this from the WG chair if you are not sure).

For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Document: draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-07
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 25-Sept-2019
Intended Status: Proposed Standard

Summary: No issues found. This documents is ready to proceed to the IESG.

Major Comments: N/A

Minor Comments: N/A

Nits:
   You might consider replacing "this" in "the value of this field" in the 2nd
   from last paragraph of section 2.  I knew what it had to refer to, but it
   stalled me and caused me to recheck the grammar twice before I was sure it
   said what it needed to say.  It may confuse some readers.