Subject: Will the Internet be able to survive billions of years?

From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 16:33:05 +0800

Subject: Will the Internet be able to survive billions of years?

Good day from Singapore,

I understand that the Internet was invented by the Defense Advanced
Research Projects Agency (DARPA) of USA to survive a world wide
nuclear attack.

My question is:

Will the Internet be able to survive billions of years?

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming, 43 years old as of 8 August 2021,
is a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL living in Singapore. He is an IT Consultant
with a System Integrator (SI)/computer firm in Singapore. He is an IT
enthusiast.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

********************************************************************************************

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts
at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan
(5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----