TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Recorded Weather Forecast for New York City?

Re: Recorded Weather Forecast for New York City?

Nathan Strom (nstrom@freemail.ph)
20 Oct 2005 14:47:54 GMT

> There used to be a recorded weather forecast for New York at
> 212-976-1212. Westchester County had 914-976-1212.

> However, those numbers no longer work. The AAA Guidebook, which once
> listed the numbers, is now silent on it.

> Would anyone know if such a service still exists for NYC? (And other
> cities as well)?

For NYC weather, the number I have is 631-924-0517. Dial 1 when the
recording picks up. This recording is run by the National Weather
Service in Upton, NY.

FWIW, there's a weather recording for southern CT from WTNH in New
Haven at (203) WEATHER = (203) 932-8437.

Go to Next message: Reuters News Wire: "Voice Calls Will be Completely Free in a Few Years"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: On Having Telco as a Housemate (was Question Easement)"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Recorded Weather Forecast for New York City?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page