TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: NYC Broadband

Re: NYC Broadband

NOTvalid@Queensbridge.us
30 Jul 2006 14:52:34 -0700

DLR wrote:

> Earthlink broadband is a resale of an incumbents last mile. So if the
> last mile with DSL or cable is ok, it comes down to would you rather
> do business with Earthlink, your cable company, or your phone company
> as a broadband provider. I've dealt with Earthlink, TimeWarner, and
> Bellsouth here in Raleigh NC and would take EL any day of the week and
> pay a premium to do so compared to the other choices.

Earthlink would be thru TWC. TWC offers: RoadRunner Earthlink and I
think New York Connect.

But when I went into TWC to get specs for Earthlink in writting I was
told that $19.99 promo was over and that promo was now $29.99.

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8Ghz Cordless Phones and Health Concerns"
Go to Previous message: Sam Spade: "Re: NYC Broadband"
May be in reply to: NOTvalid@Queensbridge.us: "NYC Broadband"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page