Subject: [tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon - to end 10th July 2016

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 15:39:45 +0100

This email announces a TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on:

            Diffserv-Interconnection classes and practice
                     Intended status: Informational
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-06

This WGLC will run for 2 weeks, ending on 10th July 2016. The results
of the WGLC will be presented at the Berlin IETF meeting.

Comments should be sent to the [email-masked] list.   Please cc: the WG
chairs at [email-masked] to track your comments as part of the WGLC
process.

As part of this WGLC, comments are requested on the usability of this
draft, and the relation to published RFCs.

Thanks, Gorry
(TSVWG Co-Chair)

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 15:34:10 +1200

I've been tracking this document since its inception. IMHO it is ready for
publication and should be of considerable value to operators, especially
if RTCWEB gets off the ground. I think it correctly fits in with the other
diffserv-related RFCs.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter