Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 23:57:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Diffserv-Interconnection classes and practice
        Authors         : Ruediger Geib
                          David L. Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-06-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a limited common set of Diffserv PHBs and
   codepoints (DSCPs) to be applied at (inter)connections of two
   separately administered and operated networks, and explains how this
   approach can simplify network configuration and operation.  Many
   network providers operate MPLS using Treatment Aggregates for traffic
   marked with different Diffserv PHBs, and use MPLS for interconnection
   with other networks.  This document offers a simple interconnection
   approach that may simplify operation of Diffserv for network
   interconnection among providers that use MPLS and apply the Short-
   Pipe tunnel mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 07:23:48 +0000

Gorry,

thanks for your comments. The changes proposed by you have been included in the version below (as discussed by the list or privately in the cases where we had a discussion). In one case, I clarified text (Broadcast Video, Real-Time Interactive and Multimedia Conferencing are RFC4594 classes).

Regards, Ruediger

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: tsvwg [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von [email-masked]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Juni 2016 08:58
An: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Betreff: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-06.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.