Subject: [art] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7505 (6932)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 11:51:33 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC7505,
"A "Null MX" No Service Resource Record for Domains That Accept No Mail".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6932

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Jesus Alvarado <[email-masked]>

Section: 2119

Original Text
-------------
RFC7507]  Moeller, B. and A. Langley, "TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher
           Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade
           Attacks", RFC 7507, April 2015.
It should say:

[RFC7507]  Moeller, B. and A. Langley, "TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher
           Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade
           Attacks", RFC 7507, April 2015,
           <http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7507>.

Corrected Text
--------------
RFC7507]  Moeller, B. and A. Langley, "TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher
           Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade
           Attacks", RFC 7507, April 2015.
It should say:

[RFC7507]  Moeller, B. and A. Langley, "TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher
           Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade
           Attacks", RFC 7507, April 2015,
           <http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7507>.
[RFC7505] may of 2015 is the date of the pki updated 

Notes
-----
All the old tls got affected by cyrpto problems and clean a mass build up from the computer get hit by every Trojans from tech and government sides and everyone that is still playing with Trojans keeps getting foreign Trojans as well.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC7505 (draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : A "Null MX" No Service Resource Record for Domains That Accept No Mail
Publication Date    : June 2015
Author(s)           : J. Levine, M. Delany
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : ART Area General Application Working Group
Area                : Applications and Real-Time
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

---

From: Chris Smiley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:42:29 -0700

Greetings,

FYI - this report has been deleted as junk.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/cs

> On Apr 12, 2022, at 11:51 AM, RFC Errata System <[email-masked]> wrote:
>