Subject: all yours

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:39:21 +0200

Daily News Updates

Market Reports:

Canadian Success Coming To USA

Exit Only Inc. ex t0
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. The idea of
bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we have not
seen before. However, allowing sellers to post there vehicles at no
charge and no hidden fees, is new. Sellers are now only charged for
actual results, namely $2 per lead for actual interested buyers.

Interest Highlights:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. Contact your broker, or
review any market site for further information.

World Reports:

Putin: U.S. in Iraq is 'pointless' ------ MOSCOW, Russia -- President
Vladimir Putin said Thursday that the U.S. war in Iraq was a "pointless"
battle against the Iraqi people, the latest jab at Washington from the
increasingly confrontational Russian leader. Speaking during an annual
televised question-and-answer session, Putin was asked by a mechanic
from the Siberian city of Novosibirsk for his thoughts on comments made
several years ago by former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright,
who suggested that Siberia had too many natural resources to belong to
one country. "I know that some politicians play with such ideas in their
heads. This, in my view, is the sort of political erotica that might
satisfy a person but hardly leads to a positive result," Putin responded.

American News:

Bush steps up Mideast peace push ---- LONDON - President Bush is sending
his national security adviser to the Middle East next week and Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice will make a return visit soon afterward to
keep up pressure on Israeli and the Palestinians to start peace
negotiations. National security adviser Stephen Hadley and Rice will
make separate trips to the region to bridge wide gaps between the two
sides on a document outlining how they intend to resume talks that will
be presented at a U.S.-hosted conference this fall, a senior official
said.