Subject: [PEPPERMINT] There will not be a Official BOF on PEPPERMINT at IETF Prague

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:45:16 -0500

The IESG has decided not to hold a BOF on PEPPERMINT "at this time".

There are many reasons for this, principally scheduling, which is rather
complex this cycle.

This action does not imply that our problem statement is bad or that there
is not a clear indication that there are folks who want to move forward on
the work.

We all know this work is important and needs to get done.

This list will remain open.

What I'm going to try and do is see if I can get a room in Prague for an
unofficial BOF so we can collectively discuss what the next steps are before
Chicago and we resubmit a BOF plan and agenda.

Certainly one of the things we should do before Chicago is refine the
current Requirements proposals into something more well defined and
coherent.

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org 
Skype:"rshockey101"
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
PEPPERMINT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/peppermint