TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?

Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:14:03 -0700

In message <telecom23.553.9@telecom-digest.org> Tony P.
<kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net> wrote:

> I've had no problems getting a human the two times I've had to call
> Vonage. But the hold times are on the high side.

> On my last call to them I waited for 45 minutes before getting a human
> being.

I've never had problems before. I don't mind hold time, I have a good
speakerphone, but this time I can't even get into the hold queue.

A fool and his money are soon popular.

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "SBC's VoIP End Run"
Go to Previous message: T. Sean Weintz: "Looking For VOIP Provider That Can Do Business With Government"
May be in reply to: DevilsPGD: "Vonage Tech Support Dead?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page