Subject: IETF108 email/attendee list question

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 00:27:36 +0200

Sorry if these questions have been discussed in one of the 10,000 mails on
the registration thread, but i did not yet have time reading them all
(i like shorter threads ;-)

Q: Are there the usual 108attendees/108all mailing lists ?

   I could find no evidence for them on mailarchive.ietf.org,
   but i also do not see no such address errors coming back from sending test
   email to 108attendees, but i am not receiving emails sent to it.

Q: Why is there no attendance list on https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/ ?
   
Thanks
    Toerless

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 00:33:55 +0200

>   email to 108attendees, but i am not receiving emails sent to it.

I saw Toerless’ test email, so the 108attendees list exists.

In this test email, Archived-At: says:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/108attendees/9fTVOqiw7ajDYG6LkAuX5gnZGOM

but that archive 404s.

Secretariat notified.

Grüße, Carsten